Monday, October 30, 2006

Whew...moody

What a morose mood I was in yesterday. Luckily it blew over and I’m all sunshine now. Listening to my “jubilant” ipod mix, which includes:

Jind Mahi - Bend it Like Beckham soundtrack (I have an insane love for that movie)
Lebanese Blonde – Thievery Corporation
Me Gustas Tu – Manu Chao (just discovered Manu last year)
Shadows of Ourselves – Thievery Corporation
Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
Didi – Khaled
Senegal Fast Food – Amadou et Mariam w/ Manu Chao
What You Know – T.I. (read some blog recently in which the person mentioned she had no idea who T.I. was. I wanted to tell her to listen to this one as an introduction. This song gives a very laid back, NYC-in-summer vibe)
Loosen Up My Buttons – Pussycat Dolls w/Snoop Dogg

This playlist is like the Red Bull of music. It’ll rev me up so I can hunt for an apartment.

No comments: